Personal Injury Lawyer
Sometimes accidents are unavoidable. However, there are times when an accident occurs because of the negligence of another person or company. Even a minor accident can result in large medical bills, loss of income, and an inability to lead a normal life.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to another’s negligence or wrongdoing, you may be entitled to compensation. Pennsylvania’s Solnick & Associates, LLC can help. We represent clients in personal injury cases involving:
- Auto accidents
- Bus accidents (SEPTA)
- Construction site accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Slip and fall (premises liability)
- Wrongful death
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
Each type of case is governed by it’s own laws & regulations, so we are prepared to assist you in obtaining the compensation you deserve.
Put Solnick & Associates on your side today
Time is of the essence in legal matters; Hiring a skilled attorney as early as possible increases their ability to protect your rights and maximize the value of your case. The experienced attorneys at Solnick & Associates, LLC can help. Contact us today for a free initial consultation. We look forward to discussing your case.
For more information on what to do if you have been injured see our Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions page
- How Optical Illusions May Trick Montgomery County Drivers Into Slowing DownMarch 12, 2018 - 11:21 am
- How Snowy Conditions Can Lead to Slip and Fall Injuries — When Philadelphia Property Owners May Be Responsible for Your InjuriesMarch 7, 2018 - 11:08 am
- Lesiones personales: Accidentes peatonales en campus universitariosFebruary 14, 2018 - 12:25 pm